REAL ESTATE – CONVEYANCING
GM Legal represents clients on broad range of issues surrounding land laws and sale of property. GM Legal often advises foreign clients in making detailed inquiries into title and property across India.
The range of legal services include:
– Investigations of land title and property history
– Providing due diligence reports
– Liaising with local authorities to ensure compliance
– Assisting with buying and selling of land – ie. Conveyancing of property
– Mortgages and security documents
– Registration of documents relating to licenses and commercial leases.
The landmark judgment delivered in [...]
Across the world, countries and governments have adopted social distancing [...]
Time for India to embrace Virtual Courts even after the Coronavirus lockdown?[...]
RBI Circular on Banning cryptocurrencies – “Mobile Association of India v Reserve Bank of India (Writ Petition (Civil) No. 528 of 2018)”
Supreme Court of India on 3rd March 2020 struck down the Reserve Bank of India circular banning cryptocurr [...]